Monday, June 13, 2011

look at my garden grow

It's been about a month since I first started my container garden and I am thrilled with the progress of my plants! They're getting so big and fabulous. I really think I might get some veggies to eat this summer!


Up above is my strawberry plant! I can't believe how big she's gotten. All I want is just one strawberry from her and I'll be happy!


Next we have the pepper plant and the cucumber plant. I'm not too sure the pepper plant will do anything (that's the plant closest to the camera), but the cucumber plant looks pretty impressive. This is my plant that has grown the most since I bought it. It's even starting to flower...



YAYAYAYAY!


Lastly, the pride of my garden... My patio cherry tomato plants...


They've also grown and really filled out the past few weeks. I've been watering them and keeping them fed with a liquid plant feeder I purchased from the Home Depot. I can't believe all of the flowers that are on these two plants...

I'm going to have tomatoes! From my very own garden! I can't stand it!!



I'll post more pictures as the garden continues to grow...



~*Christen*~

No comments:

Post a Comment