Monday, June 6, 2011

tissue paper pinwheels

Last week I downloaded the Craft Gawker app for my iPhone and discovered all kinds of DIY fabulousness. While searching for possible library crafts, I came across the DIY pinwheel and saved it as a favorite for a later crafting attempt.


Fast forward to today. My boss does an American Girl club here at the lib (aka library) once a month and she needed a craft for tomorrow's program. We discussed tissue paper flower rings and then BAM!, I remembered the pinwheels. Following these super easy directions, we made sample pinwheels for the library and now the American Girl Club will be making them tomorrow night!


Check out how cute these pinwheels turned out:











I plan to make a few with silver tissue paper for around my condo. =)



~*Christen*~



No comments:

Post a Comment