Thursday, June 23, 2011

review: collide by megan hart


I just finished Collide and I loved it! It was a fun, steamy romance with a nice twist of fantasy added to the side.

Emmaline is in her 30s, living on her own for the first time in her life, and suffers from fugues after falling during a childhood accident. Things are going great for Emmaline until Johnny Dellasandro walks into her favorite coffee shop. He is a reclusive artist, best known for his movies from the 1970s... and he wants nothing to do with Emmaline, despite how attracted she is to him. While in a fugue on Johnny's doorstep, Emm is transported into Johnny's life in the 1970s, and although "Johnny now" wants nothing to do with her, "Johnny then" can't keeps his hands off her.

I thought Collide was such a different take on the "romance" genre. Emm felt real to me and I liked her. Collide was a great story that I could not put down! We will be buying this for my library and I'll be checking out more of Megan Hart's books in the near future.

Seriously check this book out!


~*Christen*~

No comments:

Post a Comment